The European Citizen Science Association organized an online conference for citizen and participatory science in September 2020 in Trieste, Italy.
Samen Meten of RIVM Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu (Rijksinstituut voor Volksgezondheid en Milieu) and a number of partners participated in the conference. Here we share powerpoints and recordings .
Presentation slides ECSA conference 2020
Presentations on YouTube ECSA 2020
- Presentation about the ECSA air quality working group consisting of people active in a great diversity of citizen science projects to measure air quality by Hester Volten and Marta Camara Oliviera
- Programmatic infrastructure for citizen science in the USA: Laying the groundwork for complex policy contexts, by Jennifer Shirk
- Interest Group on Citizen Science of the European EPA Network, by Jose Miguel Rubio Iglesias
- Supporting air quality citizen science in the Netherlands - Measure Together by Hester Volten
- Best practices in citizen science for environmental monitoring by Kim De Rijck